GIFT SHOP CONSIGNMENT
The Gallery Shop carries one-of-a-kind gift items you won’t find anywhere else. Come by the Gallery and view all the unique gifts available. Gallery members receive 10% off all Gallery Shop purchases (not including Art Rental).
Are you an Etsy shop owner or a craft market vendor looking to expand your reach? A local artisan unsure where to start selling your product? The Vernon Public Art Gallery's gift shop is continually looking for local Okanagan artisans to sell their products on a consignment basis.
The Vernon Public Art Gallery produces a multitude of exhibitions a year that are open Monday through Saturday. These exhibitions run on average 3 months, providing great exposure and buying opportunities for a new customer base!
If you are interested in consigning with us, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Please include a few images of your handmade items. The VPAG gift shop sells items through a consignment program, offering artists 60% while the other 40% goes to the gallery shop. The items submitted to the consignment program will go through a jury of curators within the gallery before being accepted.
The art rental program is a great and affordable way for VPAG members to enjoy original artworks. Decorate your home or office while supporting local artists for as little as $13.75 a month!
To rent an artwork, stop by the gallery, or email our gallery gift shop attendent email@example.com
Local artists that would like to submit their artwork to the art rental program, please submit submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All submissions will go through a jury of curators within the gallery, however not all submissions will be accepted.